Wizaz.pl - Podgląd pojedynczej wiadomości - Praca jako au-pair
Podgląd pojedynczej wiadomości
Stary 2009-04-29, 14:03   #1221
cu.Kinia
Wtajemniczenie

GG do cu.Kinia
Dot.: Praca jako au-pair

Dziewczyny, będzie dobrze, nie uczcie się te parę dni przed maturami, bo tylko Wam się wszystko pomyli! Idźcie sobie do kina, czy gdzieś, ale zero nauki. Wiem, korci, ale ja się nie uczyłam te parę dni przed maturą. Co macie umieć, to już umiecie.

Roux, ja jestem teraz w stanie nie do określenia. Nie mam w ogóle wyobrażenia jak to będzie, wiem, że hości są mili i starają się mi dogodzić. Oto mail od nich ( tak dla Waszej weryfikacji, czy nie ma tu czegoś podejrzanego ):

" Dear Kinga,

Sorry for the late reply. We had very busy days and are now in Hong Kong.

To quickly answer your questions:

It is absolutely great you want to learn German and much easier for me to organize.

You can always cook for yourself in our kitchen. We also encourage you to eat with us for lunch and dinner.
If you want to cook for yourself outside our home: There are guestrooms where young people live who help in the kitchen and restaurant during the summer. There is also a separarte kitchen there, where everyone can cook for themselves. I will need to check with our hotel manager first if a room is available there. It might be fun for you to stay there and meet some Germans that are more your age.

You can use our laptop if you want to in our own home and certainly plug-in a camera and use skype. We have an Apple computer, so please check if this works. However, you can't take the computer outside our home, so if you want to use a laptop in your own room, it would be better if you bring your laptop. There is a Wifi System allover the hotel, so you could easily access the internet with your computer from your room. Think about it, it might be better to bring your own.

Polish food sounds very interesting and we would be curious to try it. We eat very healthy and not a lot of meat, little fat, etc. It would be interesting to know any Polish dishes that are healthy. When I lived in New York, I went to a Polish restaurant some times (I think there was also a lot of Russian dishes as well). I remember (this is probably spelled wrong) liking Pirogi and Borscht. The children we have to experiment. I will show you and write down simple things they like, so you are covered.

With regards to picking you up from the airport: we will try to pick you up ourselves (me, or my husband Oliver). However, I don't know yet how crazy my schedule will be that weekend, as we also need to take photographs, etc. Would your mother be ok, if I send someone totally trustworthy and reliable that I would also entrust my own children with? I am aware to be responsible for you too and that is why I offer to pick you up, instead of letting you take the train.. However, I can't guarantee that it will be me. I promise, if I send someone, you will be safe.

I am very excited about you coming.

Many greetings,

Dina "

Dostałam dziś maila od oszusta, ku Waszej przestrodze:

Dear Aupair, I am Mr Benny Bright,I am located In United States.I
am a single father as i lost my wife a couple of years back but i have
been going on with life since then.I have two kids are Smith 2 years
and Rose 5 years. My kids are very intelligent and very cool. I am a
Buiding engineer who works alot in other to achieve my objective
in life. I am writing you this letter to know if you are willing to
come to U.S.A and take up an offer as aupair in my family before the ending
of this month ,We live in 250 Marriott Drive. City, Tallahassee.
State,Florida,United State.I will appreciate someone who is
honest,trustworthy and understanding. I will be expecting to have
your response soon..
Regards..
cu.Kinia jest offline Zgłoś do moderatora