Wizaz.pl - Podgląd pojedynczej wiadomości - Kosmetyki mineralne Everyday Minerals - część IV
Podgląd pojedynczej wiadomości
Stary 2010-01-08, 17:36   #2621
Isilindil
Jestem groszek... ;)

Dot.: Kosmetyki mineralne Everyday Minerals - część IV

Ja wysłałam maila koło 20 naszego czasu

Znalezione na forum mixy podkładów:

Here's what I have on the mixes saved from the previous forum. I copied these when EDM were asking for inputs on the shades so I hope I did get the final mixes.

I do not know what was discontinued so I am listing all the combinations here.

Olive-Light Martian
- 1/2 & 1/2 Olive Fair & Olive Medium
- Suitable for those in the LIGHT range of shades that have true Olive undertones - strongly green.
- Since Light Olive isn't really Olivey, this works for those of us that do have strong green undertones, rather than pink or yellow, and fall in the Light range of shades.

Olive-Olive Neutral
-1 Olive Fair : 2 Olive Medium
-Description: an olive shade that's somewhere in between OF and OM, since LO and GM don't seem to really fit in the Olive category.

Olive-Light Almond
-Olive Fair 2 : Olive medium 1
-Description: For Olive skintones with fairly light complexion.
-suitable for complexions/tones: strong olive undertones fairly light complexions
There is some confusion with this. I think the incorrect combination was sent and Light Almond is OF: 2 OM: 1, Sweet Almond is OF 1: OM 2. I also read posts stating that combination is the other way round instead. I guess if you are trying to mix your existing shade, you can start with a small quantity and comfirm which is correct.

Buff-Perfect
- Mix of Beige Fairly Light and Buff Fairly Light Neutral
- Fair to Light/somewhat neutral complexions

Buff-Linen
-mix of olive fair and buff fairly light neutral
- Many of us need to mix shades to make them balance out the orange, pink and yellow. I find that a green does that nicely as I am truly not an olive. Other makeup companies do this by providing a "Linen" shade category that provides more depth than a neutral category.
- suitable for complexions/tones: all...I think that this combo would work well for varying complexions.

Buff-Fairly Summer
-Beige Sunkissed Fair and Olive Golden Medium= 1:1
- normally I wear Fairly Light Neutral, but now that the summer is in full swing (and even though I still don't tan as much as I'd like to) this is my perfect color
-suitable for complexions/tones: lighter buffs with a tan, or medium buffs with an olive tinge

Za ciemny podkład? Tapeta? Zajrzyj na forum mineralne

Isilindil jest offline Zgłoś do moderatora