Wizaz.pl - Podgląd pojedynczej wiadomości - Kosmetyki mineralne Sweetscents :)
Podgląd pojedynczej wiadomości
Stary 2010-07-09, 10:29   #4
Isilindil
Jestem groszek... ;)

Dot.: Kosmetyki mineralne Sweetscents :)

Wczoraj jak sie okzauje przez przypadek złożyłam zamówienie a chciałam tylko zasymulować ile wyniesie przesyłka
I wiem że wyniesie 12,95$

Kontakt szybki i dobry, zapytalam jaka jest różnica przy proszku green tea między 1oz bag a 20g pudełkiem, ile jest prochu skoro koszt ten sam

I dostałam odpowiedź - zaraz wezmę się za tłumaczenie

Thanks for your note back, I will cancel the order for you, just reorder when you want it, thats no problem.

Generalnie chodzi o to że gdy zamówimy 1 ounce bag otrzymamy torebkę taka jak na zdjęciu - 28,3g prochu [oczywiście kolor prochu inny] a gdy zamowimy 30gramowy sloiczek to dostaniemy 8 lyżeczek prochu lub 12g green tea overnight powder.
1ounce bag = 2x 30gramowy słoiczek i jeszcze trochę zostanie

A że kosztuja tyle samo to wiadomo - lepiej brać torebkę

A 1 ounce bag weighs 28.3 grams and are packaged in a plastic zipper resealable bulk bag. The 30 gram jars are an industry standard size of jar, it actually holds 30 grams of water..but they are used for mineral makeup all over the US diet. The jar actually hold about 8 teaspoons of mineral, or by weight of the Green Tea Overnight powder, about 12 grams. You can refill the 30 gram sifter jar twice with a little left over when you buy the 1 ounce bag. The sifter in the jar does decrease the amount of mineral you can get into the jar.

Here is a picture of the bulk bag of foundation, the green tea is a light greenish color, but the bag looks similar.

Heres a 30 gram jar and its sifter..the jar pictured has another jar that you can screw on to the bottom of the jar, but this will give you an idea of what the jar and sifter look like anyway. The regular jars don't have that screw on part on the jar, they are a smooth bottom. The lids are also clear plastic.

Let us know if you have any questions, we are here to help.

Joan
www.sweetscents.com

Za ciemny podkład? Tapeta? Zajrzyj na forum mineralne

Edytowane przez Isilindil
Czas edycji: 2010-07-09 o 12:43
Isilindil jest offline Zgłoś do moderatora   Odpowiedz cytując