Wizaz.pl - Podgląd pojedynczej wiadomości - Sposoby Japonek na piękną cerę.
Podgląd pojedynczej wiadomości

Najlepsze Promocje i Wyprzedaże

REKLAMA
Stary 2008-11-10, 13:20   #294
kas!a
Zakorzenienie

Dot.: Sposoby Japonek na piękną cerę.

Cytat:
Napisane przez nicki86 Pokaż wiadomość
Dobra strona, dużo prostych, szybkich przepisów.

Skoro jesteśmy przy japońskiej kuchni, to podam jeszcze trochę przepisów z japońskiej książki Extra Fat, Goodbye:
http://beauty-tricks.com/beautyblog/...=Search+%C2%BB

I jeszcze japoński sposób na zażegnanie zbliżającej się grypy/przeziębienia:
Cytat:
When you feel that you are about to catch a cold or a flu [when your head starts to feel heavy and your nose starts to feel “stuffy”], get half a bucket of hot water of around 40 to 42 degree. Soak your hands in the hot water for around 2-3 minutes until there is sweat on your forehead. It’s done! If you add a few drops of almond oil into the hot water, it gives an additional function of moisturizing your hands. Can’t believe it? But YES, it’s that simple. Be sure to do it in the very early stage though.
Wszystko wklejam po angielsku, ale jeśli ktoś nie posługuje się tym językiem to piszcie i będziemy tłumaczyć interesujące Was artykuły.

(Fajnie, że wątek odżył .)

------

EDIT: Powklejam jeszcze trochę japońskich, urodowych przepisów i porad.

Pielęgnacja włosów:

Włosy suche
Cytat:
Ingredient:
Olive Oil x 1-2 teaspoon [depending on the thickness of the hair and oily hair should not use this method]

Method:
Mix the olive oil into your regular shampoo thoroughly and use it to cleanse the hair. Then condition as usual.

Regular use should enhance the shine of your hair. Less breakage too!!

Na pryszcze:
Cytat:
Maseczka z żółtka
Ingredient:
Egg x 1

Method:
Remove the egg white because you only need the egg yolk. Stir the egg yolk, put it on the pimple areas, wait till the egg yolk to dry [usually takes around 10 mins]. Wash your face.

Suggestions:
When the pimple first appears, you can do it once per day [either in the morning or at night]. Keep using until the pimple is gone!

P.S. Of course, this is a natural recipe, and you can’t expect results overnight. A bit of patience and consistency are needed [all I can say it’s safer and it’s less irritating!].
Cytat:
Sok pomocny w zwalczaniu pryszczy
Ingredients:
# Tomatoes x 2
# Cucumber x 1
# Carrot x 40grams
# Lemon x 1/2
# Honey x small amount

Method:
Clean and peel off the cucumber and carrots, cut them into small pieces, add in tomatoes and put all of them into a juicer, then squeeze in the lemon juice and add the honey. Juice them! Within a jiffy, you have a nice healthy drink appearing in front of you.
I jeden ze sposobów na wykorzystanie Sake, maseczka:
Cytat:
Recently there is a book called Why Japanese Women Don’t Get Fat Or Old. I haven’t read that myself but I do have some books on Japanese Beauty Tips sitting on my shelf. Here comes an interesting recipe:

Sake, a famous Japanese wine, can be used as a beauty tool as well. It can stimulate blood circulation, cleanse the dirt inside pores, kick away dullness and black spots and moisturize the skin.

Method: After removing makeup, put 3 tablespoons of sake into a bowl of warm water [not hot!], and splash the water-and-sake mix on your face 10 to 20 times.

It claims to cleanse the skin deeply yet prevent ageing and moisturize the skin.

NOTE: Dry and sensitive skin should NOT try this. [It might cause you irritations…]
Wszystko ze strony: http://beauty-tricks.com/beautyblog/

wymiana książek:

https://wizaz.pl/forum/showthread.php?t=774155

Edytowane przez kas!a
Czas edycji: 2008-11-10 o 13:29
kas!a jest offline Zgłoś do moderatora   Odpowiedz cytując