Wizaz.pl - Podgląd pojedynczej wiadomości - Jacqueline Kennedy, Audrey Hepburn - Styl lat 50 i 60..szykowny i kobiecy
Podgląd pojedynczej wiadomości

Najlepsze Promocje i Wyprzedaże

REKLAMA
Stary 2006-09-18, 12:08   #28
kariera85
Wtajemniczenie

GG do kariera85
Dot.: Jacqueline Kennedy, Audrey Hepburn - Styl lat 50 i 60..szykowny i kobiecy

o Boze gdyby te czasy wróciły
sukienki-ileż było wtedy sukienek,wszedzie można było pójść w sukience zebranej w talii osy, na halce, z torebeczką i szalem w wietrzny dzień narzuconym na włosy, pończochy-nylony ahhh
kocham ten styl

podpisy moich zdjęciowych inspiracji do wątku:

1951:

Hattie Carnegie's popular "cinch coat" was a tiny-waisted, fitted, full-skirted model in the new thick-as-fur French Afghan Reece

FASHION TRENDS OF THE YEAR
The imported-tweed suit (top) by Harry Frechtel, of New York, exemplified the latest in suit designs, featuring the full-gored skirt, nipped-in waist, and arched hips. Smart new dress fashion of the year was the full-skirted coat dress in faille with push-up sleeves, round collar, and oversized buttons, designed by Norman Norell of Traina-Norell, New York

1952:

The winter season saw many versions of the high-waisted French empire dress (above). It appeared in such fabrics as peau de soie, and featured a softly draped, accentuated bosom and a full skirt over a lining or ruffled petticoat.

During the spring the tailored suit was emphasized (above). With a one-button long jacket and a slim skirt, it was often seen in yarn-dyed. gray flannel.

1953:

NEWS TRENDS IN ACCESSORIES
Hats and shoes were linked in a new kind of fashion for the fall season. Black suede sling pumps (above) are tastefully keyed to a silk soleil cloche. Gold-stitched embroidery with pearl stones ties shoes and hat together in a handsome ensemble.

Known for her attractive feminine clothes, Adele Simpson introduced the popular contour costume (below), shown in gray wool

wszystko ze stronki Retro Fashion History
na:

http://retro-fashion-history.com/htm...n_history.html
Załączone zdjęcia
Rodzaj pliku: jpg a_1951_pic_1bx.jpg (5,9 KB, 194 załadowań)
Rodzaj pliku: jpg a_1951_pic_1ax.jpg (11,1 KB, 143 załadowań)
Rodzaj pliku: jpg a_1952_pic_lower_rightx.jpg (7,7 KB, 250 załadowań)
Rodzaj pliku: jpg a_1952_pic_rightx.jpg (11,6 KB, 205 załadowań)
Rodzaj pliku: jpg a_1953_pic_1ax.jpg (3,9 KB, 134 załadowań)
Rodzaj pliku: jpg a_1953_pic_3cx.jpg (13,2 KB, 141 załadowań)
Starring: Cudowna Dieta Mniej Żreć
kariera85 jest offline Zgłoś do moderatora   Odpowiedz cytując