Wizaz.pl - Podgląd pojedynczej wiadomości - Jacqueline Kennedy, Audrey Hepburn - Styl lat 50 i 60..szykowny i kobiecy
Podgląd pojedynczej wiadomości
Stary 2006-09-18, 12:17   #29
kariera85
Wtajemniczenie

GG do kariera85
Dot.: Jacqueline Kennedy, Audrey Hepburn - Styl lat 50 i 60..szykowny i kobiecy

1955:
Brown cotton cashmere, a new suede-like fabric, bows in a sleeveless sheath with a short jacket and velvet collar

A casual dress for daytime wear is this gray jersey with pleated skirt. A leather contour belt, decorated with an Italian door knocker, enhances the elongated feeling of the bodice.

1957:

RESORT FASHIONS
Elegant bathing suits, such as this white eyelet-embroidered nylon one by Jantzen, carried out the note of elegance seen in all fashions in 1957. The crushed belt stops at the front to give a lengthening panel effect. For active swimmers, however, the smooth-fitting maillot was still the most popular suit of the season. The three-piece ensemble shown above is an entire wardrobe, including an open-throated blouse, an easy skirt, and trim Bermuda shorts, in pink-and-white cotton, by Century. It was a perfect outfit for sportswoman, spectator, and window shopper

ATTRACTIVE ACCESSORIES
The lady at the left is wearing a Coro necklace of pearls, colored beads, and crystal baubles, consisting of three ropes, each 6o in. long. The Chanel "rope" was still in vogue in 1957

Załączone zdjęcia
Rodzaj pliku: jpg a_1955_pic_3cx.jpg (7,5 KB, 124 załadowań)
Rodzaj pliku: jpg 1955_pic_1bx.jpg (44,1 KB, 120 załadowań)
Rodzaj pliku: jpg a_1957_pic_1ax.jpg (6,1 KB, 145 załadowań)
Rodzaj pliku: jpg a_1957_pic_1bx.jpg (13,1 KB, 181 załadowań)
Rodzaj pliku: jpg a_1957_pic_1cx.jpg (13,6 KB, 125 załadowań)
Rodzaj pliku: jpg a_1957_pic_2ax.jpg (7,8 KB, 125 załadowań)
Starring: Cudowna Dieta Mniej Żreć
kariera85 jest offline Zgłoś do moderatora   Odpowiedz cytując